Saturday 5 November 2011

Whos the Daddy fund raiser.




A team of British Thirst fundraisers met up in London today before going to a Baroness GooGoo’s concert, to raise funds for our new “Who’s The Father?” (WTF?) Campaign.
Headed by pregnant daughter of Sandy McLied Christy-Louise Shaznay McLied. The team approached members of the public and for £5 a go, asked them out of Jermaine, Leroy or Denzel who they thought the father of Miss McLied’s unborn baby will be?

Miss Mclied said: “Today has been really exciting, a lot of people have asked me how I could do what I’ve been doing and what my dad thinks of it? I told them that he’s in fact been really supportive, and actually encouraged me to get pregnant this way in the first place, as people call him racist and this would show the world that he couldn’t care less about someone’s race.”
She continued with.
“Others have said that there’s no way of knowing who the day is without a paternity test. I said I knew how they felt because not even I know who the father is yet, I’m going to take a test and post the results on the British Thirst website, so they’ll know there’s no cheating.
I know I’ll have a boy, so I’m going to call him Stevie, after Stevie McCartney the manager of Glasgow Celtish FC as that’s me and my dad’s favourite team.”



The fundraising event was well attended in addition to Miss McLied and the three possible fathers to be, British Thirst’s Veteran’s Officer Mr Floyd and Welshman Dai Norris were in attendance, along with British Thirst’s Master and Commander Sandy McLied who took the photos.

In all British Thirst raised a grand total of £20 for the day’s hard work

There’s still time for all those who want to take part in our “Who’s The Father” Campaign. Please send us all your donations (cash that is) to the normal places.

3 comments:

  1. Good move by Sandy McLied there. No-one will be able to call him racist. Also what a fine example of multicultural loving womanhood in his delightful daughter. A good day was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shazza's doin a great job for the cause. I've already had a word with the Swanley Massive and Bracknel Boys so that as soon as she's dropped, we're gonna arrange a bigger and better event for next time.

    ReplyDelete