Monday 17 October 2011

Traitors in our midst


We've not event propperly got off the ground and already some bastard snake in the grass (No offence Harry I know it wasn't U) has been sharing our fantastic website on a afcebook page for something called the BNP.

"How Very Dare They?"
Asked our Chair for the British Thirst's Association for Serving men, I mean Association for Servicemen. Pinko Floyd.

We weren't suppose to go public until we'd pulled our fingers out of our arses, and now outsiders know what we're up to, I mean what we're about.
I'm going to find whoever it was, and get Sandy McLied to send them an email about this cuz none of us are happy about this.

Luckily we have The Mean Sparrow looking into this and our Island rep is going to tell his mum (who's a lovely lady by the way) about it.

To help us find the traitor that tried to bring down our sca scee scheam whatever, Donate Now as much as you can to the cause.

1 comment:

  1. I saw those posts on Farcebook...as you say..how very dare they? Traitors and reds in our midst and before the ink was dry on this blog. BTW...am I on a mailing list somewhere as I have received at least 20 emails from Sandy McLied about this? Keep up the good work Sandy...you are a veritable King of the mailshots

    ReplyDelete